From the Eiffel Tower to jardins a la française, take a knitting whirl through Paris. We introduce you to nine French knitwear designers, visit nine Parisian LYSes, and share our favorite bits of the City of Light. Ten knitting patterns include:
- La Dame de Fer Cardigan by Marie Amélie Designs
- Escalier Hat & Cowl by Sara Maternini/La Cave a Laine
- Jardin a la Française Socks by Chloé Fourtune-Ravard/Tisserin Coquet
- Mariniere Hat & Mitts by Lucile Francomme/Lucile Designs Ateliers
- Notre-Dame Shawl by Christelle Bagea/Tricot et Stitch
- Running Up That Hill Shawl by Enrico Castronovo/Les Tricoteurs Volants
- Tour Eiffel Shawl by Julie Dubreux/Julie Knits in Paris
- A Tower in Paris Pullover by Marion Crivelli
- Tuileries Pullover by Julie Dubreux/Julie Knits in Paris
- Vivienne Beret by Sylvie Polo/Polo & Co.
All patterns are in English and include schematics, measurements, written instructions, and charts as needed. Yarn support by La Bien Aimée, De Rerum Natura, La Fée Fil, Maison Corlène, Les Petits Points Parisiennes, Polo & Co., Tôt Le Matin, (Vi)laines, Yarn by Simone. Photographed on location in Paris.