Longest Gnight has been a favourite holiday among the gnomes of the Grimblewoods for centuries. The Gnome of the Gnorth brings light to every house on the darkest day of the year. He’s ready to leave on his important journey this year, but his friend Gnombleberry is missing.
*Please note that the kits do not include the Gnome pattern, which is only available through Imagined Landscapes. To learn more about the Gnome MKAL, go to Imagined Landscapes website, where the pre-KAL information will be made available on November 1st! The December Countdown Gnome Event begins December 1st.
Ancient Arts has FIVE delightful colour options for this Gnome MKAL:
- PUT A BOW ON IT - 20 g each of Lavender Fields Forever, Purple Sequins, Old Gold, City Girl Chic 1
- SPRUCE IT UP - 20 g each of Green Wheat Fields - Van Gogh, Lime Margarita, Blue Spruce, City Girl Chic 1
- OFFICE PARTY- 20 g each of Ugly Christmas Sweater, Tropical Getaway, Red Light Sabre, City Girl Chic 1
- HOLIDAY GETAWAY - 20 g each of Davy Jones Locker, Island Breeze, Birch Leaves, City Girl Chic 1
- TANNENBAUM - 20 g each of Syrah By Moonlight, Christmas Tree, Autumn Leaves, City Girl Chic 1