This class will teach you how to crochet a simple, basic granny square while learning how to read a crochet chart.
Skill Level Required: comfortable with how to chain, single and double crochet.
Here is what you will learn in the class:
- How to start with a magic circle
- How to change colours
- How to read a crochet chart
Materials supplied by students:
- 2 colours of worsted weight yarn
- Crochet hook appropriate for choice of yarn
- Pen or pencil and paper (if desired to take notes)
Please ensure that all materials are purchased prior to the class and yarn is wound into a ball if purchased as a skein