The Check Your Gauge Cloth is created to ensure your projects are blocking to their desired measurements, and even protect them while steaming!
This thin cotton cloth by Cocoknits is woven to 1"/2.5cm squares. The thread is pre-treated before the fabric is woven to prevent stretching, shrinking, or distortion. Lay it under your projects to get straight edges and measurements.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Dimensions: 48" x 48"
- Tested for colourfastness
How to Use:
- Use this cloth under or over your hand-knits while blocking to ensure correct measurements. Gingham checks have been woven to 1" squares for use as a two-dimensional ruler.
- After laying the cloth under or over your hand-knits, count the squares horizontally or vertically to ensure correct measurements of your project.
- Protects knits while steaming by placing cloth between hand-knits and steamer or iron
- Hand wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
Manufacturing: Cocoknits carefully considers the environmental impact and sustainability with every product designed and packaged. Their products are ethically sourced from China, the US, and Morocco. Cocoknits packaging is reusable and recyclable, and many of the products themselves are recycled. All Cocoknits products are thoughtful and transparent about where they are sourced and manufactured. Although they don't profess perfection, they promise to bring you fun new tools in as sustainable a manner as possible